City1-Evo for gates
Digital Control unit for swing gates (single & double leaf) and sliding gates
Available as City 1 Evo and City 1 Evo I (with isolator), housed in an industrial box, equipped with safety disconnecting switch
The City1-Evo is an innovative digital control unit that not only makes programming simple, but allows continuous monitoring of input statuses and due to the menu structure, the working schedule and operation logic can be set easily.
The City1-Evo complies with European standards concerning electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EN 60335-1, EN 5008-1 and EN 50082-1) it has been equpped with low voltage circuit total electric insulation (motors included) from the network voltage.
- Programming achieved using 3 program buttons & display
- 230v power supply for 2 single phase motors with encoder
- Plug-in adaptor for modular radio receiver MR2
- Power adjustment with independent wave shutting on both the two motors
- Obstacle detection by means of monitoring start condenser voltage
- Automatic learning of operation times
- Operation by means of mechanical ends of stroke connected to the gearcase or connected in series to the motor
- Tests for safety devices (photocells, safety edges) before each opening (as required by the referred regulations)
- Deactivation of safety inputs through the configuration menu: no jumper is required for terminals concerning safety devices that have not been installed yet. You will only need to disable this function from its relevant menu
- Control unit programming can be locked through the optional CL1+key
- ADI 2.0 connector for the advanced management of the ADI devices
- USB connector to connect the control unit to a PC and manage through software the programming of the unit, the firmware updates and the operation diagnostics
- Connector for the LOW ENERGY module that allows saving electrical energy: when the gate is standing the LOW ENERGY module deactivates the display, the photocells and all the devices power supplied by a terminal box
- Operational cycle counter with programmable maintenance reminders
- Monitoring of input status using the display
Remember: The V2 AppTool is the go to app for technicians and installers , available Android and iOS, all you need is the BT-01 Bluetooth Module.
Use to set all parameters of the control unit, load default data, read current configuration or load a previously saved one.
For more information on any of our products or to place an order, please contact us today.
CITY 1 Evo Specification
City 1 Evo Features City 1 - Evo Power supply 230 / 50Hz Max motors load 2 x 700W Duty Cycle 40% Consumption in stand-by (with LOW energy moduled installed) 0,45W Max accessories load 24V 10W Protection fuse 5A Weight 1600g Dimensions 295 x 230 x 100 mm Working temperature -20 ÷ +60°C Protection IP55
What is the Fire Rating for an Ellard Roller shutter?
It is the roller shutter that is fire rated rather than the Ellard motor. Therefore you would have to refer back to whom you bought the roller shutter from
What industrial door motors do you sell?
Here at Ellard ltd we specialise in supplying industrial door motors and supply a comprehensive range of motor types and models. This includes, direct drive, flange, sectional, garage door and tubular motors. Our selection is vast, so for a comprehensive list of our products and specifications you can visit our dedicated pages or get in touch with our expert team.
Do your traffic barriers have obstacle detection?
Yes, our Nubia traffic barrier has built in intelligent controllers which offer obstacle detection and built in lights to make them easy to see in the dark or in bad weather.
What are the benefits of direct drive motors?
Direct drive motors remove the need to use an elaborate system of cogs. This means that the full power of the motor goes straight into the pulling mechanism, making it an extremely efficient motor. Without the extra mechanisms, it also has a very low sound output comparatively to other methods.
Why should I use a fire motor as part of my fire safety plan?
Fire motors are often connected to your fire detection system and activate if fire is detected on your premises. They quickly and efficiently close helping to contain the fire and keep your employees/customers safe from the dangerous area. Government legislation requires that all fire doors must have an automatic function and all Ellard fire motors comply with the latest rules and regulations. All motors can be set to a Smoke Curtain mode, and our new Fire Door Control Panel has a panic circuit function to guarantee a means of escape.This allows you to re-open the shutter 3/4 then immediately re-close when fire alarm is still active.
Can I link specific access controls to my gate automation system?
Yes, our gate automation systems can be linked to keypads, switches, intercom systems and key switches, dependant on your specifications or security requirements. Take a look at the range of controls and accessories available for gate automation.
Can I add extra features to my sectional door drives?
Yes, we ensure that your sectional doors have easy wiring to add safety and access accessories.
What are the main applications for high speed motors?
High speed motors are used for a wide range of purposes and can increase the efficiency of companies when time is of importance. Beverage, food, car and chemical factories often use high speed motors both to increase productivity and provide a security barrier. They can also be interlocked to create a airlock function
What size strips do you supply your sliding door gear track?
Our track sections are cold rolled and in standard lengths of 2,000, 2,500 and 3,000mm and can be used for both side or top fixing. If you would like to learn more about our sliding door gear then please get in touch with our team.
Which motors are most commonly used for shutters and garage doors?
Tubular motors are the most common place motor for roller garage doors and shutters. They provide a durable, fast and quiet solution for both light and heavy applications. Tubular motors can be plugged into the mains through our easy fit panel to give you low voltage at the key switch or are backed up with battery power. Additionally, we provide garage door automation for sectional and balanced doors.