City1 Evo is here!
230v Digital control unit for swing gates (single & double leaf) and sliding gates
The City1 Evo is an innovative digital control unit that not only makes programming simple, but allows continuous monitoring of input statuses and due to the menu structure, the working schedule and operation logic can be set easily.
The City1 Evo complies with European standards concerning electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EN 60335-1, EN 5008-1 and EN 50082-1) it has been equpped with low voltage circuit total electric insulation (motors included) from the network voltage.
- Programming achieved using 3 program buttons and display
- 230V power supply for 2 single-phase motors equipped with ENCODER
- Plug-in adaptor for modular radio receiver MR2
- Start, pedestrian start and stop controls from transmitter
- Safety device test before any opening
- 230V flashing light output (use flashing lights with intermittence)
- Self-learning operating time function
- Obstacle detection function
- Operational cycle counter, with programmable maintenance reminders
- Leaf slow-down function in limit switch area to prevent noisy closures and rebounds
- Slow start function during opening (programmable time)
- Monitoring of input status using the display
- ADI 2.0 connector for the advanced management of the ADI devices
- USB connector to connect the control unit to a PC and manage, through proprietary software, the programming of the unit, the firmware updates and the operation diagnostics
- Connector for the LOW ENERGY module that allows saving electrical energy: when the gate is standing the LOW ENERGY module deactivates the display, the photocells and all the devices power supplied by a terminal box
For more information on this product or to place an order, please contact the sales team today.