control panels for shutter doors
Control panels for shutter door motors
Control panel for shutter door motors
A wide range of control panels are available for all you shutter application requirements
The Mini Basic & Mini Standard
Industrial shutters using any of our Direct Drive, Sectional Door or Flange Motors will feature the Mini Basic fitted as standard. The Mini Standard is an optional upgrade, electronic controllers (V7E and V3E) are also available and can be pre-wired to the motor before they are dispatched. All motors and controllers are tested here at Ellard HQ by our fully qualified electrical team. Control panels for these types of shutters have a number of excellent features, making them fitter friendly and the industry standard.
Key Features of the Mini Basic
- Suitable for high or low level control
- Deadman or impulse control
- Connections for pneumatic safety edge and photocells
- Adjustable time return (2-240 secs)
- Available as PCB only or fitted into an enclosure
D Pro Control Panel
Recently added to the Ellard product range, the D Pro control panel works perfectly with HDFI High Speed Motors. The most advanced and versatile control panel of it’s kind on the market. This panel complies with all European legislation and is certified by the TUV.
Key features of the D Pro
- Single phase 230V AC
- Easy programming and immediate diagnostics via the integrated cover display
- Outstanding performance due to the numerous additional modules allowing further functionality
- Lid hinged on both sides giving the user increased flexibility
Easy Fit controller
To be utilised on Ellard Tube Motors up to 230Nm the EasyFit has been designed as a direct replacement for the Fittersmate. This excellent control unit offers an increased amount of functionality and is great value for money.
Key features of the Easy Fit
- DIP switch allows the direction of the motor to be reversed very simply and without the need to rewire the unit
- Built membrane control buttons on the front of the panel
- Adjustable running time
- Volt free version available
For use on the JM Fire Motor range the Ellard FCP provides a comprehensive control for industrial fire resisting roller shutters. Ideal solution to maintain everyday use, plus the the protection of both personnel and property in the event of a fire.
Key features of the Ellard FCP
- Large audio-visual warning ‘FIRE SHUTTER CLOSING’
- Easy to read LED display for easy programming and set up
- Fire alarm test option
- Fully CE compliant