Automatic privacy and sun protection systems dramatically improve comfort at home or at work. Automated patio awnings are an excellent example: They save you a great deal of effort, provide reliable protection from the sun and in doing so create optimal conditions for outdoor relaxation. Automating blinds inside your property, for example, the slats of your venetian blinds can position themselves precisely according to the incoming light, ensuring the perfect amount of shade and pleasant temperatures.
Lumero 868 Solar Powered Sun SensorSolar Powered Sun Sensor
- This solar-powered radio light sensor has integrated solar cells and optimally controls roller shutters or sun protection systems on the basis of the light conditions.
- Wireless sun sensor Uni- and bidirectional Integrated solar cells Manual operation of the system via hand-held/wall-mounted transmitters
- Bidirectional operation possible only with receivers from version 75 (Combio-868) or version 21 (RolTop-868, SunTop-868) or from manufacturing date 05/12.
Sensero 868 Sun, Wind 7 Rain SensorPowered Sun/Wind/Rain Sensor
- Sun protection systems can be optimally automated with the Sensero-868 radio sensor for light, wind and rain. With light, twilight and wind function, depending on requirements, or in the Plus variant with additional rain sensor Sensero-868 AC:
- Weather sensor with light, twilight and wind function Swivelling wall bracket or pole mounting possible Sensero-868 AC Plus: With additional rain sensor 230 V/50 Hz power supply necessary Only in conjunction with compatible radio receivers from the elero radio system Manual
- Operation of the system via hand-held/wall-mounted transmitters
Ventero 868 Solar Powered Wind SensorVentero Wind only Sensor
- With this radio sensor you can protect awnings and venetian blinds against excessively strong winds.
- The drive can still be operated manually using the hand-held or wall-mounted transmitter. Integrated solar cells Only in conjunction with compatible radio receivers from the elero radio system Manual operation of the receivers via hand-held/wall-mounted transmitters
- Radio frequency 868 MHz for reliable transmission Not suitable for sun protection systems with night protection against prying eyes due to the limited power reserve!
Aero 868 Solar Powered Sun & Wind SensorSolar Powered Sun & Wind Sensor
- You can automate awnings and venetian blinds very simply with this radio sensor. Control depends on the light and wind intensity.
- The Plus variant has an additional solar and storage element for an extended standby time.
- The AC variant is a wind sensor for venetians blinds, awnings and blinds with power connection Aero-868: Light and wind sensor Aero-868 Plus: Additional solar and storage elements for an extended standby time Integrated solar cells
- Only in conjunction with compatible radio receivers from the elero radio system Manual operation of the receivers via hand-held/wall-mounted transmitters Radio frequency 868 MHz for reliable transmission
- Aero-868 AC: Wind sensor with power connection for venetian blinds, awnings and blinds Not suitable for sun protection systems with night protection against prying eyes due to the limited power reserve!
Potero 868 Battery Powered Wind SensorWind Only Sensor
- The battery-operated, wireless vibration sensor for retractable arm awnings.
- This protects your awnings against damage due to strong winds or other mechanical effects. Battery-operated, wireless vibration sensor For retractable arm awnings Wind sensitivity adjustable
- Manual operation of the awning via hand-held/wall-mounted transmitter Only compatible with receiver on the same awning
- Uni- and bidirectional Compatible in bidirectional radio operation with: SunTop-868 radio tubular motors from version V25 VariEco-868 radio tubular motors from version V20 Combio-868 RM/Combio-868 RM Stak 3 external radio receivers from version V79 Revio-868 external radio receivers from version V12
You are still not sure which product suits your needs and your application? Use the elero product search engine and find the right one for you and your requirements or contact us today to discuss further.
What is the Fire Rating for an Ellard Roller shutter?
What industrial door motors do you sell?
Here at Ellard ltd we specialise in supplying industrial door motors and supply a comprehensive range of motor types and models. This includes, direct drive, flange, sectional, garage door and tubular motors. Our selection is vast, so for a comprehensive list of our products and specifications you can visit our dedicated pages or get in touch with our expert team.
Do your traffic barriers have obstacle detection?
Yes, our Nubia traffic barrier has built in intelligent controllers which offer obstacle detection and built in lights to make them easy to see in the dark or in bad weather.
What are the benefits of direct drive motors?
Direct drive motors remove the need to use an elaborate system of cogs. This means that the full power of the motor goes straight into the pulling mechanism, making it an extremely efficient motor. Without the extra mechanisms, it also has a very low sound output comparatively to other methods.
Why should I use a fire motor as part of my fire safety plan?
Fire motors are often connected to your fire detection system and activate if fire is detected on your premises. They quickly and efficiently close helping to contain the fire and keep your employees/customers safe from the dangerous area. Government legislation requires that all fire doors must have an automatic function and all Ellard fire motors comply with the latest rules and regulations. All motors can be set to a Smoke Curtain mode, and our new Fire Door Control Panel has a panic circuit function to guarantee a means of escape.This allows you to re-open the shutter 3/4 then immediately re-close when fire alarm is still active.
Can I link specific access controls to my gate automation system?
Yes, our gate automation systems can be linked to keypads, switches, intercom systems and key switches, dependant on your specifications or security requirements. Take a look at the range of controls and accessories available for gate automation.
Can I add extra features to my sectional door drives?
Yes, we ensure that your sectional doors have easy wiring to add safety and access accessories.
What are the main applications for high speed motors?
High speed motors are used for a wide range of purposes and can increase the efficiency of companies when time is of importance. Beverage, food, car and chemical factories often use high speed motors both to increase productivity and provide a security barrier. They can also be interlocked to create a airlock function
What size strips do you supply your sliding door gear track?
Our track sections are cold rolled and in standard lengths of 2,000, 2,500 and 3,000mm and can be used for both side or top fixing. If you would like to learn more about our sliding door gear then please get in touch with our team.
Which motors are most commonly used for shutters and garage doors?
Tubular motors are the most common place motor for roller garage doors and shutters. They provide a durable, fast and quiet solution for both light and heavy applications. Tubular motors can be plugged into the mains through our easy fit panel to give you low voltage at the key switch or are backed up with battery power. Additionally, we provide garage door automation for sectional and balanced doors.