JM Fire Motors
Are you complying with the law?
Ellard JM Fire Motors comply with all the latest regulations
Does your current fire motor supplier charge extra for parts?
It is a legal requirement that fire motors have a minimum of 4 limits (2 for travel, 2 for emergency), All Ellard JM Fire Motors comply with this requirement and many now have 6 limits to provide you with additional benefits.
- Extensive range of motors from the JM150 capable of lifting up to 170Kg, the JM2200 capable of lifting 1800Kg
- Simple to adjust mechanical limit assembly
- Can be used on traditional shutters where side room is limited
- Also can be utilised as a standard rolling drive motor
- Incorporated manual override function with controlled descent mechanism
- Full range of bracket packs available
- 1ph or 3ph versions
Fire Door Control Panel
The FDCP is a comprehensive control for industrial fire resisting roller shutters
- Advanced warning in the event of a fire before closing the shutter/curtain
- Can be fully interfaced with Building Management Systems
- Closing options; solenoid drop, power closing and 2 stage closing
- Optional repeater panel includes additional sounder and high intensity LED illumination, plus a 102db sounder
- Works with 24v and 230v tube motors
- FDCP audio visual panels can be connected to photo beams and smoke and heat detectors.