Ellard & NRG Automation Training
We are committed to providing the best training available within the industry
Ellard &NRG Automation are a leading force within our industry. We pride ourselves on giving an excellent service from the time of your initial enquiry all the way through to providing support during installation and after care.
In addition to being committed to providing the highest possible level of support, we are also committed to providing the best training available within the industry. We have a continual development process in place that ensures our products offer great value for money. Within our new premises we have a dedicated training room, as well as experienced and qualified trainers on hand who can provide you with certificates of attendance for each course.
Training Courses Tailored to Your Requirements
On our technical desk we have fully qualified and experienced electricians with over 100 years experience within the industry covering courses such as product knowledge and understanding, basic electrics, fault finding and wiring. We will tailor courses to your requirements and have assisted in developing a number of products that we supply to the industry cementing us as expert trainers in our fields.
Jonathan Aldred, Business Development Manager for gate and barriers, is also an experienced electrician and gate installer. Jonathan can deliver training on our gate and barrier motors and controls and deliver a overview on gate safety and legislation, including the use of force testers.
GATE INSTALLATION DIPLOMA
The Gate Installer Diploma is a unique training course provided through Ellard.
The course is unique due to the hands-on, practical nature, not just an automation and safety overview course (although these elements are covered).
The training will cost £999pp ex VAT and will run for 5 days; the days do not have to be consecutive.
For more information.
Call 0161 945 4561
Benefits of attending the course
- Improved knowledge
- Gain confidence
- Real experience of gate automation
The training courses at Ellard & NRG Automation continually develop and improve and space has been allocated in the extension of our premise for additional training and demonstration equipment to allow further hands-on experience for those attending training courses. If you are interested in any of the training courses that we offer, please contact us today, we will be more than happy to help!
Training Courses at Ellard & NRG Automation:
- Basic electrics for the door industry, including the use of multi-meters and fault finding.
- Ellard product training for all types of industrial doors, gates and traffic barriers. Coming soon… Training on automatic swing doors and automatic sliding doors.
- Basic door courses for new entrants to the door industry.
- Maintenance and repair all types of industrial doors, gates and traffic barriers
- Risk assessments and method statements; understanding and writing.
- Fast action doors and controller
- All gate automation training will include the most recent safety information and training on force testing.
OUR TRAINING FACILITIES
- Our training facilities can house groups of up to 6 trainees at a time; however, one to one courses can also be arranged.
- Each training course can be customised to the individual’s requirements and certificates are issued on completion of the training.
- Training Courses can vary from 1 day to a number of days spread over a number of weeks. All requests can be supported so please just ask!