Fire Motors - Don’t Take the Risk
When it comes to safety, Ellard don’t take chances and neither should you. Our fire motors are built to the very highest of standards and far exceed the minimum safety requirements. Together with a sensible overall building fire strategy, our fire motors will ensure your property complies with the latest laws and regulations. Ellard fire motors can not only save your property from extensive damage, but can also save lives.
Smaller compact PCB unit across the whole range
- Fully Compliant meeting safety and monitoring requirements of BS EN 12453
- Smaller compact unit across the whole JM Range (models JM150 – JM1000)
- On board PCB buttons to assist limit set up
- Full LED Status and Diagnostics indication
- Impulse / Dead man operation selection by DIP Switch selection
- Universal PCB fits both 1ph and 3ph units
- External accessory connection for Safety Brake
- External auto reset cable for solenoid units
- 6 Limits (2x Travel, 2x Safety, 2x Auxiliary)
- C/W 5m low level push Button Station
- 5m drop of manual haul chain to open/close door in the event of electric failure
- Manual brake release cord to close door
- Compatible with all optional brake release solenoid units (PP100, PP200, PP300, PP400)
- Fully re-handed
Why Choose Ellard Fire Motors?
Ellard have been operating in this industry for over a decade and are committed to quality backed by top class customer service. We will guide you fully through the entire setup and installation of any fire shutter motors purchased from us, alongside continued technical support. We do not supply Ellard fire motors to anybody else, so you can be 100% confident in the quality of any purchase. Ellard has become a market leader in the fire motors industry and our motors have been used on some of the UK’s biggest and best projects. Additionally, our unbeatable engineering expertise means your shutter will descend safely under fire conditions every single time. We also stock an extensive range of fire door operators including the range topping JM2200 which is capable of lifting doors weighing over 1800kg. We always stock Fire Door Control Panels and Repeaters, and other fire accessories such as solenoids to ensure correct operation of your fire shutter.
Talk to us About Fire Motors Today:
We offer full technical back up with every one of our Ellard fire motors and can even provide you access to our drawing library. Whatever the size of your property we can help you choose the right fire motors to maximise the safety and efficiency of your building. It can also be vital to comply with the latest fire safety regulations and we can advise you on how to achieve this. If you have any further questions about our fire door operators then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today and one of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you.