Fire Control Panel for use on Tubular Motor driven fire shutters and smoke curtains.
FIRE CONTROL PANEL
- Large audiovisual warning “FIRE SHUTTER CLOSING” and 90db sounder (up to 252 secs)
- Asymmetrical box for top or bottom cable entry
- Operations for either membrane buttons or external push buttons/key switch connection
- Impulse Open/Close for use with safety or impulse Open/Deadman down without safety
- Deadman Open/Close feature to assist with motor limit set up
- Low voltage control circuit
- Easy to programme using DIP switches
- Motor run timer up to 196 secs for extra motor protection
- Automatic closing facility with delay time feature up to 196 secs
- Keypad input option, various keypad available
- Status relay for door running
- Radio control option
- Door closing under main power in the event of a fire
- Panic button option for emergency escape
- Choice of fire signal activation either by Normally Open (N/O) or Normally closed (N/C) contact
- Fire alarm confirmation relay
- Internal status and fault code display
- Conforms to EN 12453
Power supply requirements
The 230v AC 50Hz mains power supply must be provided for the unit to operate. This can be supplied by:
- A direct connection to 13A fused spur (or)
- A suitable sized Battery Backup up unit correct for the tube motor to give emergency supply
Normal Operating Conditions
Opening and closing the shutter on everyday normal operation will be carried out by either:
- An external Key switch or Push Button Station, if mounted at high level
- Membrane Push Buttons forced to the lid, if mounted at low level and local to the shutter
- Shutter control in either Impulse Open/Close or Impulse Open/Deadman close modes
Activation of a N/O or N/C volt free fire signal the panel will begin the audio/visual warning
This warning will continue for a pre-set delay time ( up to 252s) during which time no motor
action will take place
Upon expiry of the warning, the shutter will begin to drive down and stop at the bottom
All safety devices will be disabled
Once at the closed position the audio/visual will stop
The shutter will remain closed, whilst the alarm signal is present, and cannot be reopened by
normal controls (Key switch, Push Buttons) with the exception of the Panic Button
For more information or to place an order contact one of our helpful sales engineers
FCP LITE Specification
FCP LITE Power Supply 230v - 50Hz Max Motor Load 5A @ 230v, 1150 Watts Max Accessories Load 50mA @ 24v d.c IP IP54 Transmitter Qty 20 Transmitter Frequency 433.92MHz No of possible Keypad codes (4 or 5 digit) 10 Dimensions (mm) 250 (l) x 164 (w) x 112 (h) Weight (Kg) 1.1 (Approx
What is the Fire Rating for an Ellard Roller shutter?
It is the roller shutter that is fire rated rather than the Ellard motor. Therefore you would have to refer back to whom you bought the roller shutter from
What industrial door motors do you sell?
Here at Ellard ltd we specialise in supplying industrial door motors and supply a comprehensive range of motor types and models. This includes, direct drive, flange, sectional, garage door and tubular motors. Our selection is vast, so for a comprehensive list of our products and specifications you can visit our dedicated pages or get in touch with our expert team.
Do your traffic barriers have obstacle detection?
Yes, our Nubia traffic barrier has built in intelligent controllers which offer obstacle detection and built in lights to make them easy to see in the dark or in bad weather.
What are the benefits of direct drive motors?
Direct drive motors remove the need to use an elaborate system of cogs. This means that the full power of the motor goes straight into the pulling mechanism, making it an extremely efficient motor. Without the extra mechanisms, it also has a very low sound output comparatively to other methods.
Why should I use a fire motor as part of my fire safety plan?
Fire motors are often connected to your fire detection system and activate if fire is detected on your premises. They quickly and efficiently close helping to contain the fire and keep your employees/customers safe from the dangerous area. Government legislation requires that all fire doors must have an automatic function and all Ellard fire motors comply with the latest rules and regulations. All motors can be set to a Smoke Curtain mode, and our new Fire Door Control Panel has a panic circuit function to guarantee a means of escape.This allows you to re-open the shutter 3/4 then immediately re-close when fire alarm is still active.
Can I link specific access controls to my gate automation system?
Yes, our gate automation systems can be linked to keypads, switches, intercom systems and key switches, dependant on your specifications or security requirements. Take a look at the range of controls and accessories available for gate automation.
Can I add extra features to my sectional door drives?
Yes, we ensure that your sectional doors have easy wiring to add safety and access accessories.
What are the main applications for high speed motors?
High speed motors are used for a wide range of purposes and can increase the efficiency of companies when time is of importance. Beverage, food, car and chemical factories often use high speed motors both to increase productivity and provide a security barrier. They can also be interlocked to create a airlock function
What size strips do you supply your sliding door gear track?
Our track sections are cold rolled and in standard lengths of 2,000, 2,500 and 3,000mm and can be used for both side or top fixing. If you would like to learn more about our sliding door gear then please get in touch with our team.
Which motors are most commonly used for shutters and garage doors?
Tubular motors are the most common place motor for roller garage doors and shutters. They provide a durable, fast and quiet solution for both light and heavy applications. Tubular motors can be plugged into the mains through our easy fit panel to give you low voltage at the key switch or are backed up with battery power. Additionally, we provide garage door automation for sectional and balanced doors.