High Speed Motor VDA / FEIG PANEL
Ellard’s cost effective High Speed VDA Motors are simple to install with a built-on starter to handle every requirement.
The Ellard high speed motor range is designed for frequent use, with our high speed motors you can be sure of a reliable solution to fit industry standard and demands.
Features of the VDA High Speed Motors
- Fitted with the new FEIG controller c/w inverter
- High speed motors may be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Two gear box sizes available
- Choice of manual overrides
- Short Hand Crank (KU)
- Haul Chain Mechanism (KE)
- Thermal protection in the motor winding
- Integrated safety catch independent of rotary frequency and positions
- Solid housing made from cast aluminium
- Wear resistant, low noise, phosphor bronze worm gears
- Soft start and close feature,minimising damage to the door and wear to the motor
- 60% Duty Ratio (MD) allowing up to 20 operations per hour for Heavy Duty (HD) version allowing up to 30 operations per hour
- Perfect for high use doors, or for doors controlling access to climate controlled areas,e.g. cold rooms and areas processing chemicals
Features of the FEIG Controller
- Control system for motor driven industrial or commercial doors in accordance with the EN13241
- Mains supply 1 phase 230V AC
- All panels have an emergency stop button on the front
- Programmable inputs & outputs
- Control the position of the door (open , close and intermediate positions) plus the speed of the motor
- Monitoring of security sensors e.g safety edges , safety sensors & light curtains
- Additional cards can be added for automatic activation such as loop detectors , remote control PIR Units etc
- Diagnostic messages for easy fault finding
- Interlocking / Function Airlock
- Additional plug in card for more relay outputs
- Traffic light compatible
High Speed VDA
High Speed VDA Description VDA 48.94 VDA 95-93 VDA 125-93 VDA 180-93 Shaft (mm) 30 30 40 40 Max Torque 48Nm 95Nm 125Nm 180Nm Output (rpm) 94 93 93 93 Manual Override KU/KE KU/KE KU/KE KU/KE Operating voltage 230v/1ph/50Hz 230v/1ph/50Hz 230v/1ph/50Hz 230v/1ph/50Hz Duty Cycle 60%* 60%* 60%* 60%* Protection (IP) IP54 IP54 IP54 IP54 Weight (Kg) 13 29 32
What industrial door motors do you sell?
Here at Ellard ltd we specialise in supplying industrial door motors and supply a comprehensive range of motor types and models. This includes, direct drive, flange, sectional, garage door and tubular motors. Our selection is vast, so for a comprehensive list of our products and specifications you can visit our dedicated pages or get in touch with our expert team.
Do your traffic barriers have obstacle detection?
Yes, our Nubia traffic barrier has built in intelligent controllers which offer obstacle detection and built in lights to make them easy to see in the dark or in bad weather.
What are the benefits of direct drive motors?
Direct drive motors remove the need to use an elaborate system of cogs. This means that the full power of the motor goes straight into the pulling mechanism, making it an extremely efficient motor. Without the extra mechanisms, it also has a very low sound output comparatively to other methods.
Why should I use a fire motor as part of my fire safety plan?
Fire motors are often connected to your fire detection system and activate if fire is detected on your premises. They quickly and efficiently close helping to contain the fire and keep your employees/customers safe from the dangerous area. Government legislation requires that all fire doors must have an automatic function and all Ellard fire motors comply with the latest rules and regulations. All motors can be set to a Smoke Curtain mode, and our new Fire Door Control Panel has a panic circuit function to guarantee a means of escape.This allows you to re-open the shutter 3/4 then immediately re-close when fire alarm is still active.
Can I link specific access controls to my gate automation system?
Yes, our gate automation systems can be linked to keypads, switches, intercom systems and key switches, dependant on your specifications or security requirements. Take a look at the range of controls and accessories available for gate automation.
Can I add extra features to my sectional door drives?
Yes, we ensure that your sectional doors have easy wiring to add safety and access accessories.
What are the main applications for high speed motors?
High speed motors are used for a wide range of purposes and can increase the efficiency of companies when time is of importance. Beverage, food, car and chemical factories often use high speed motors both to increase productivity and provide a security barrier. They can also be interlocked to create a airlock function
What size strips do you supply your sliding door gear track?
Our track sections are cold rolled and in standard lengths of 2,000, 2,500 and 3,000mm and can be used for both side or top fixing. If you would like to learn more about our sliding door gear then please get in touch with our team.
Which motors are most commonly used for shutters and garage doors?
Tubular motors are the most common place motor for roller garage doors and shutters. They provide a durable, fast and quiet solution for both light and heavy applications. Tubular motors can be plugged into the mains through our easy fit panel to give you low voltage at the key switch or are backed up with battery power. Additionally, we provide garage door automation for sectional and balanced doors.