JM Fire Motor Range
Are you complying with the law?
The Ellard JM Fire Motor Range complies with all current legislation
Ellard, the home of door and gate automation, stock extensive supplies of the JM Fire Motor Range. From the JM150 capable of lifting up to 170kg through to the JM2200 capable of lifting up to 1800kg. These motors can also be used on traditional shutters where side room is limited plus the JM Fire Motor range can be utilised on a standard rolling drive motor, making these multi purpose motors reliable, safe and cost effective for your business.
Just a few of the features of these fantastic motors include:
- Simple to adjust mechanical limit assembly
- Full range of bracket packs available
- Motors available in either 1ph or 3ph versions
- Full range of release control units including PP400 auto reset solenoid with fusible link backup
- Wide range of anti drop down safety brakes
- FDCP audio visual panels can be connected to photo beams as well as smoke and heat detectors.
Single phase JM Fire Motors range from the JM 150 which has a lifting capacity of 170kgs to the JM 750 with a lifting capacity of 750kgs. Three phase JM Fire Motors range from the JM200 with a lifting capacity of 200kgs to the JM 2200 with a lifting capacity of 1800kgs.
It is a legal requirement that motors have a minimum of 4 limits ( 2 for travel, 2 for emergency) all of the Ellard JM Fire Motor Range comply with this requirement and many now have 6 limits to provide you with additional benefits.
Ellard also manufacture and supply;
Ellard are proud members of the Door and Hardware Federation and have a full Investors in People Accreditation, we are committed to the quality of our products and high standard of customer services. Our sales team are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.