Our Product Range Consists of:
Flange Motors Automatic Sliding Doors High Speed Motors Fire Door Motors Sectional Door Motors Direct Drive Motors Auto Swing Door Tube Motors Barrel Assembly Sliding Door Gear Traffic Barrier - Niuba Swing Gate Motors Sliding Gate Motors Residential Garage Door Motors Safety Equipment Intercom Systems/Access Controls Gate Automation Training Courses
NVQ Level 2 Gate and Barrier Systems
Ellard no longer offer NVQs, please contact the DHF on 01827 52337 for further information on how to become qualified.
Not experienced in Gate and Barrier installation?
Don’t worry Ellard have the perfect course for you! The Ellard Gate Safety Training is a one day session, giving an overview on the following topics:
- Gate overview: Basic identification of gate types, automation systems, components and common brands.
- Gate safety overview: Brief overview of legislation – requirements when commissioning new or existing automation systems and safety system devices.
- RAMS – Risk assessments and method statements relating to gate installation, new and existing.
- Practical fault finding and diagnosis: Familiarisation and safe use of electrical test equipment, requirements of electrical testing and practical training. Fault finding different gate systems, diagnosis and rectification.
- Practical gate safety: Risk assess different gate systems, carrying out and/or recommending safety upgrades. Force testing, recording results and certification.