Operators for Automatic Doors
Ellard are a leading supplier of operators for automatic sliding doors and automatic swing doors.
Automatic sliding doors are available as single or double door leaf mode.
The Ellard Range of Accessories and Kits for Automatic Doors
Automatic Sliding Door Operators – Single or Double Leaf Doors
- The Ellard kit for sliding automatic doors will hold a 200 kg single door or a 180 kg double door (90 Kg per leaf).
- The height of the cover is only 100mm; therefore minimal headroom is required when fitting the automatic doors!
- The kit is especially ideal for situations where you face fitting doors under a low ceiling.
- The Ellard sliding door kit can be retrofitted to existing automatic doors for an easy and efficient installation.
- All parts of the kit are also ‘bolt-on’, therefore they should fit into any other operators exiting kits.
- Battery back-ups can also be utilised in case of power failure to guarantee users a means of exit.
- The Ellard kit for automatic sliding doors comes as standard as 6 metres in length, motors are also 24 vDC brushless motors.
For more information about our kits for sliding automatic doors, please read our information page.
Automatic Swing Door Operators
We offer two operators that provide a safe and reliable management of swinging automatic doors whilst effectively serving high traffic volumes.
The ELL 105 is a high performance mechanical servo-assisted swing door operator for automatic doors weighing up to 200 Kg.
See below for a breakdown of the operators specifications:
- Reliable operator with strong components and real time self-monitoring of the operator status
- 24V DC
- Low noise level
- Easy installation, set up and maintenance
- Power assisted, making the opener an ideal solution for users with disabilities
- Different operating modes to match various demands e.g. PUSH&GO, Power Assist and Key Impulse
- Additional accessories available include low energy mode and battery back-up kits
- The operator is certified to be used on fire doors
- Opening speed is approximately 3-6 seconds
The ELL 205 is a powerful, reliable and controlled servo-assisted motor with a spring. It is suitable for automatic doors weighing up to 400 Kg.
See below for a breakdown of the operators specifications:
- Guaranteed reliable closing movement, whilst the encoder offers controlled kinematic movement
- The operator features strong steel mechanical components and a robust motor
- Numerous options for managing movement on bi-parting automatic doors
- Can be utilised on fire door applications
- Complies with all European safety standards and regulations, including EN16005
- Numerous accessories are available to suit all circumstances
- Opening speed is approximately 2.5-12 seconds depending upon the weight of the door
For more information about our Sliding Door Opener Kits, click here.
Additional Accessories for Automatic Doors
Ellard offer a range of accessories for automatic sliding doors and automatic swing doors. To find out more about our latest products, please click here.
Contact Ellard Today For More Information
If you have any further questions regarding our kits and accessories for automatic swing doors and automatic sliding doors, please contact Ellard today. A member of our sales team will be more than happy to help and can advise you on the best option for your automatic doors.
Automated Swing Door specification
Swing Door Operators ELL105/ELL205 Main Features 105 205 Type of Operation Motor opening, spring & motor closing Motor opening, spring & motor closing Kinetic Management Encoder Encoder Maximum Capacity (Width dependant) 200Kg 400Kg Duration Test 1,000,000 door cycles 1,000,000 door cycles Protection Rating 1P20 IP20 Electrical Protection Class I Class I Operating Tempreture -20°C/+45°C -20°C/+45°C Opening/Closing Times Adjustable Adjustable Door Open Pause Time 1.5÷30s 1.5÷30s Product Dimensions (mm) 111x131x720 111x131x720 Product Weight 13.9Kg 16Kg
What industrial door motors do you sell?
Here at Ellard ltd we specialise in supplying industrial door motors and supply a comprehensive range of motor types and models. This includes, direct drive, flange, sectional, garage door and tubular motors. Our selection is vast, so for a comprehensive list of our products and specifications you can visit our dedicated pages or get in touch with our expert team.
Do your traffic barriers have obstacle detection?
Yes, our Nubia traffic barrier has built in intelligent controllers which offer obstacle detection and built in lights to make them easy to see in the dark or in bad weather.
What are the benefits of direct drive motors?
Direct drive motors remove the need to use an elaborate system of cogs. This means that the full power of the motor goes straight into the pulling mechanism, making it an extremely efficient motor. Without the extra mechanisms, it also has a very low sound output comparatively to other methods.
Why should I use a fire motor as part of my fire safety plan?
Fire motors are often connected to your fire detection system and activate if fire is detected on your premises. They quickly and efficiently close helping to contain the fire and keep your employees/customers safe from the dangerous area. Government legislation requires that all fire doors must have an automatic function and all Ellard fire motors comply with the latest rules and regulations. All motors can be set to a Smoke Curtain mode, and our new Fire Door Control Panel has a panic circuit function to guarantee a means of escape.This allows you to re-open the shutter 3/4 then immediately re-close when fire alarm is still active.
Can I link specific access controls to my gate automation system?
Yes, our gate automation systems can be linked to keypads, switches, intercom systems and key switches, dependant on your specifications or security requirements. Take a look at the range of controls and accessories available for gate automation.
Can I add extra features to my sectional door drives?
Yes, we ensure that your sectional doors have easy wiring to add safety and access accessories.
What are the main applications for high speed motors?
High speed motors are used for a wide range of purposes and can increase the efficiency of companies when time is of importance. Beverage, food, car and chemical factories often use high speed motors both to increase productivity and provide a security barrier. They can also be interlocked to create a airlock function
What size strips do you supply your sliding door gear track?
Our track sections are cold rolled and in standard lengths of 2,000, 2,500 and 3,000mm and can be used for both side or top fixing. If you would like to learn more about our sliding door gear then please get in touch with our team.
Which motors are most commonly used for shutters and garage doors?
Tubular motors are the most common place motor for roller garage doors and shutters. They provide a durable, fast and quiet solution for both light and heavy applications. Tubular motors can be plugged into the mains through our easy fit panel to give you low voltage at the key switch or are backed up with battery power. Additionally, we provide garage door automation for sectional and balanced doors.