Operators for entrance doors
Operators for entrance doors Ell205
The Ell205 is the ideal automation for any application, offering power and control for a safe and reliable performance on doors weighing up to 400 Kg.
The use of operators for entrance doors is ideal for all commercial and public environments, including hospitals and airports, if required customisation of functions can be made using batteries, safety sensors, program selectors and bi-parting door controls.
- The push arm version can move doors up to 400 Kg in weight; the servo assisted motor with spring guarantees a reliable closing movement while the encoder offers perfect control of the kinematic movement
- Strong steel mechanical components and long long lasting motor offer exceptional operator reliability
- The ELL205 has been tested for up to 1M cycles
- Perfect dynamic control also for bi-parting doors, with a range of selections for managing movement – overlap, contact, no contact, double exit
Easy to use
- Easy to configure; single operator suitable for all applications and 2 different arms, push and pull also for fire door applications
- Many mechanical accessories, like shaft and arm extensions to adapt the operator perfectly to wall and door positions
- Other functionality modes are available; push and go, power assist to meet the needs of the customer
- The ELL205 complies with all European standards and directives, including standard EN16005
- Safety is also guaranteed with the use of safety sensors
- In the event of power failure a battery kit is available to guarantees continuous operation
- External LED shows the status of the door.
- The ELL205 also has certification for use on fire doors (SP SITAC)
Contact our helpful sales engineers to discuss your requirements for automatic door operators of any nature. We also host regular training sessions specifically on the products we sell to assist you when installing and maintaining our openers, more information on these courses can be found on our training page.
Information about our supplier can be located here.