Spider Controller for Automatic Sliding Doors
Introducing the new Spider Automatic Sliding Door Operator
For use in any commercial environment – hotels, banks, educational facilities and retail stores, the spider controller for automatic sliding doors ensures entrances are accessible for all abilities.
Even when door is in manual mode it will always open in an event of a fire.
Please note: If used on an escape route, must have a monitored battery backup to maintain EN standards
Variety of complimentary products and accessories available.
Spider Controller for Automatic Sliding Doors – What is it made up of?
- New shape track 80 mm, with ribbed lid
- Lid will latch open, making maintenance far easier
- Just one mounting rail allowing runners to slot in easily
- Lid may be secured to prevent tampering
- Soft start and stop
- Less parts are required as the battery, controller and power supply are all within the one unit
- Battery backup available, purchase separately, request price at time of ordering
- Control panel is programmed using a keypad selector switch
- Programming lists the descriptions on the display (no codes to remember or decipher)
- Additional features include: manual mode, night lock, winter opening, morning access option and entry only
- Input terminals for control panel sensors
- Dual sensors, radar and inferred for threshold and side screen coverage
- Sensors relearn every 30 seconds, adapting to the environment very quickly
- Control panel monitors the battery every 5-6 minutes (Audible alarm when battery fails)
- Isolator switch on the control panel
- Code operated lock to prevent unauthorised access
- Service counter
Speak to one of our helpful Customer Service Engineers who can help and advise if you are unsure of your requirements, contact us today.
Need training on this product or any of the items we sell? Speak to the Sales & Marketing team and book in for a training course.