ELL Swing Door Openers
ELL SWING DOOR OPENERS
The Ellard Swing Door Openers (105 & 205) are powerful, reliable and versatile operators with strong components which have been vigorously tested. Various operating modes can be enabled including; Push and Go, Power Assist and Key Impulse – Power assisted operators are an ideal solution for users with disabilities or for environments which require swing doors to open smoothly and quickly.
Why Choose Swing Door Openers From Ellard?
At Ellard we supply two high performance swing door openers, the ELL 105 and the ELL 205. Both guarantee reliability and a smooth movement. Below are the key characteristics of our swing door openers:
- Both the ELL 105 and the ELL 205 are available as push (articulated) or pull (sliding) arms.
- Each features a built in slow down feature and a low noise level.
- The ELL 105 and 205 are easy to install, set up and maintain.
- Helpful fault codes to assist fitters diagnose issues.
- Slide arms have an adjustable stop feature fitted as standard.
- Four types of double door settings, safety on double doors can be synchronised or separate).
- The ELL 105 is suitable for doors weighing a maximum of 200 Kg, servo-assisted.
- The ELL 205 is suitable for doors weighing a maximum of 400 Kg, servo assisted motor with spring.
- ELL 105 has 10 pre-set parameters.
- ELL 205 has 16 pre-set parameters (additional cards required).
- Finally, each swing door opener has a number of accessories and add on items are available to suit all circumstances for each swing door opener.
Find Out More About ELL Swing Door Openers:
If you would like to find out more about our range of swing door openers, please contact a member of our team who will be happy to advise you on our products and will answer any questions you may have. To note, dimensions for fitting are critical so please have them ready when you call the sales team for prices.