Underground Gate Motors with 5 year warranty
Underground Gate Motors
Ellard underground gate motors have a 5 year warranty
Irreversible electromechanical motor reducer for underground installation. For use on swing gates with leaves up to 3.5m in length and available in two versions 24V and 230V. Vulcan underground gate motors are compatible with the new City 1 Evo digital controller and has been created to operate on gates up to 800KG (230V). Available in either cataphoresis finish or stainless steel foundation boxes, the special mounting holes allow Vulcan underground motors to be installed in numerous existing models of foundation boxes.
Key features of Vulcan underground motors
- Sealed motor reducer
- Opening up to 110 ° with supplied levers
- Opening up to 360 ° with accessory lever
- 24V with build-in encoder
- Adjustable opening and closing mechanical stop
Did you know….?
Here at Ellard we have a number of training course available, if you are new to gate automation or require a refresh on anything from wiring and installations to legislation and the use of force testers, our knowledgeable and experienced team can help!
Gate training courses can be tailored to your requirements recent sessions have included all or a mixture of the following;
- Gate Overview – identification of types of gates, automation systems, components and common brands
- Gate Safety Overview – brief overview of legislation, requirements when commissioning new or existing automation systems and safety system devices
- RAMS – Risk assessments and method statements relating to gate automation, new and existing
- Practical fault finding and diagnosis – familiarisation and safe use of test equipment, requirements for electrical testing and practical training. Fault finding on different gate systems, diagnosis and rectification
- Practical Gate Safety – risk assess different gate systems, carrying out and/or recommending safety upgrades. Force testing, recording results and certification
- Training can be classroom based or practical, or even a mixture of both.