How to use a Force Tester
How to use a force tester
KMG-Lite Force tester video from Ellard
Contact the team to place your orders and for trade prices.
Do you require training on any aspect of gate safety training?
We now have a number of gate systems on the premises to ensure all training is practical and applicable for use when you and your fitters are working. We have received fantastic feedback recently with a number of customers returning for further training. We can tailor training to cover a ‘sales’ element, so your business development managers and sales team can gain a better understanding of gate automation and gate safety. Contact the Sales and Marketing team to discuss availability,
- Gate overview: Basic identification of gate types, automation systems, components and common brands.
- Gate safety overview: Brief overview of legislation – requirements when commissioning new or existing automation systems and safety system devices.
- RAMS – Risk assessments and method statements relating to gate installation, new and existing.
- Practical fault finding and diagnosis: Familiarisation and safe use of electrical test equipment, requirements of electrical testing and practical training. Fault finding different gate systems, diagnosis and rectification.
- Practical gate safety: Risk assess different gate systems, carrying out and/or recommending safety upgrades. How to use a force tester, recording results and certification.