Updated: Aug 25, 2021
A message from the Investors in People Group.
We talked about sustainability last month, and a key element of that is our people. We see that as vital not only to our future success but also to your success as our customers.
Our aims are to:
· Drive engagement and skill levels in the business
· Retain Skills by making Ellard one of the best suppliers in the industry
· Develop our already talented teams to help them achieve their full potential to deliver an outstanding customer service experience
· Train all our staff throughout all our full product ranges to give them increased knowledge and give our customers increased service levels.
· Train and develop our staff in line with our systems and process development plans, so again we can improve our service levels to our customers.
· Create a better workforce who care about the best advice, customer intimacy and go the extra mile, to make sure you get what you want when you want it
· Make dealing with Ellard an enjoyable experience knowing that you can rely on the person at the other end of the phone, no matter who they are.
We have given ourselves tough targets with the first target being the achievement of the Investors in People Silver award, before the end of this year - covid permitting. We see the award, not as a badge of honour, more of an external audit on how we develop, train, and communicate with our employees.
We have set our sights on going further.
To achieve this target, we have created a diverse and inclusive team of people from all levels of the company to champion, develop and promote our people. Creating solutions in a constructive way and communicating the results back to all our staff.